The Company is executing the following operations and investments in the Healthcare Services and Technologies sector.
1) Formation of Health
2) Investment fund for the acquisition of Dimension Pharmacy, a Texas retail specialty pharmacy.
3) Investment fund for the purchase of Medicine Shoppe, a Louisiana traditional retail and specialty pharmacy combo.
4) Formation of Tri-Health Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dewmar, whose objective is to provide telemedicine services to Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas based healthcare systems.
5) Clinton Wellness Center, LLC investment fund, a Mississippi urgent care clinic and telemedicine center.
6) First-round investor in CirrusMD, a leading national telemedicine and acute care provider for large employers which recently announced a $7 million Series A financing led by Colorado Impact Fund, joined by Bootstrap Incubation, Three Leaf Ventures, Rockies Venture Fund, Service Provider Capital, Sand Hill Angels, and New York Angels.